CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

26.2.08

Thriller Turns 25... Damn they ruined PYT!!?!!!

O Hello Yes!!!!?!!! I Am A Michael Jackson Luva fo sho. So That iz why I decided to take the time out to grab the 25th Anniversary Edition to the most sold album of all time. Kinda had to this $hits older than me. Nobody could ever remake or come close to remaking anything as legendary as Thriller. I truly hope none of the artists who contributed to some of the remakes went in thinking their songs would have any of the same relevence as the orginal on the album. The only one I can commend on a track well done is Kanye, but he's on a Michael streak himself!!!!






Check Out Why this guy says Michael won't "officially" be able to sit on the op of the Billboard Throne?!!?!?!? Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment