CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

21.2.09

HArveys x Baseman Store Opening



There's always so many cool stores opening and reinventing themselves in Los Angeles. So I stopped by Harvey's x Baseman Store Opening [Feb 19, 2009]and it was a pretty chill time. We arrived later in the night so we weren't awarded a special edition bag, even though I saw there were some left and they said they were handing them out to the first 100 guests, maybe there were 100 guests before us. Anyways I am not bitter.The new Melrose store is home to SeatBelt bags because yes everyone needs one of these.The opening was drink catered by IZZE and they were quite tasty. I had a good time, Jack had fun thats what matters. I want a seatbelt bag for my birthday. Remember that and check out the pictures from the event.

Photobucket

Check Out the pics from the Harvey's blog here.

Bionic Puzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment