CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

12.3.09

FLight of The Choncords- Fashion is Danger



Approaching us here in LA are the first signs of Spring and the signs of Fall fashions at LA Fashion Week. It's getting pretty nutso trying to get all the strings and hems put into place. Yes... our line Iz... is putting out the new Spring tees this month so as you can obviously assume we here at Bionic Puzzi have been very busy and we still are, but only now my laptop has made it into my bag and I have less running around to do today. So in Honor of the approaching LA Fashion Week I give you the song headlining the soundtrack of my fashion week by Flight of The Choncords. I do love these guys. I am still giggling about this video. Matter of fact I am going watch it again.


Bionic Puzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment