CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

12.3.09

Hype Hustle Rip-Off Art Show

Photobucket






Last Month the crew and I visited the Bill McMullen exhibition “Hype, Hustle, Rip-Off” I personally had way too much fun. We arrived sort of close to the exibits closing time. Just as we show up to browsing hipsters and art lovers I look to my right and who do I see? None other than the " Magic Man" [John C Reily, Talledega Nights] himself. I went extra shy groupie and screamed on the inside and continued my journey browsing the artworks . I am personally of fan of Bill's work with kidrobot. Enjoy the pics from the show and if you are in LA make sure to roll through.

The Constant Gallery
2673 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Feb. 21, 2009 - March 28, 2009

Bionic Puzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment