CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

27.5.09

Eminem is still slaying them

Photobucket
okay I admit it yes eminem is why i got tattoos and dig serial killers.
I would say Congratulations on Relapse guys, but we knew this was going to happen. Why wouldn't it? I even bought this shit!!!! Go out and get Relapse. I popped some vicodin yesterday and it really helped my high today I'll probably go all in with the Valium and just zone out to the whole eminem chrestomathy. So yeah it's a nice day and all but I busted my pinky toe that's never fun, but it doesn't hurt because of my little white friends making me feel all good on the inside. haha Stay in school and don't do drugs is todays lesson and don't fuck with Eminem is the second.

Mtv says ...

AP says...


Photobucket

Bionic Puzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment