CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

22.5.09

Good Advice: Hula Hoop

Photobucket


Hooters keeps their girl doing it, those clever dogs ...
Michelle Obama is awesome at it apparently [i mean word on the streets] and
My little five year old cousin can get it around her neck... its that fun easy and can be good for you in so many ways. I personally believe in having a good time and staying healthy. We could all use a little bit more rhythm in our lives. I mean at least from what I have seen just hanging around crowds of dancing people. Because yeah I have a tendency to do tha,t and I would buy each and every one of them a hula hoop and a special dance mix for their ipods if I cared enough. So go out there and hula hoop your little hearts out because it'd good for you...

...and this woman wants to tech you the booty bump





Bionic Puzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment