CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

22.5.14

Bionic Leslie Popping out Super Babies on SNL



How brave is writer Leslie Jones for going on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update with her hair looking like this?!
 She is fearlessness incarnated as I am very sure it was not an easy task becoming  a writer on the famous comedy show in the first place. I have been shocked at reading the negative comments of many black women in America  on how her segment was too harsh and disrespectful to our ancestors. I don't know what stick is stuck up most of this country's ass, but I would like to give Ms. Jones a standing ovation and a very loud and ghetto BRAVO! [pronounced BRAY- VO] for making people step outside of their comfort zones and listen to the truth about our ever evolving country. For the record I had tears of laughter coming out of my eyes when I watched this clip. This is too funny. She actually made me rethink my life a little and now I want to only pop out "Super Babies". With all the unproductive ignorance going on in the world today and the negative images brought about by entertainers and everyday ratchets a like, I do not see why people even picked this up and spread it around as something negative. i just wanted to express my love for Leslie Jones and tell her (and the other two recently hired Black women) Thank You for kicking down the door for me to walk into at SNL. I also wanted to share my favorite quote of the skit and the clip so everyone I talk to about this can come to my blog to view it. Were you offended by this segment? Do you think people overreacted?


                                   “I do not want to be a slave. I don’t like working for all you white people now and you pay me. But back in the slave days, my love life would have been better. Master would have hooked me up with the best brotha on the plantation and every nine months I’d be in the corner popping out super babies. I’d just keep popping them out. Shaq. Kobe, LeBron, Kimbo Slice, Sinbad. I would be the number one slave draft pick. All of the plantations would want me,” she said. “Now, I can’t get a brotha to take me out for a cheap dinner. Can a b--ch get a beef bowl?!!”







 I hear ya Leslie dating is frustrating as hell! Make mine a Chicken Bowl!

Viva la Panoche Bionica!!!

TFS 
TFS

fuxo

Bionic Puzzi
iZbyA.com
BionicPuzzi on Twitter
BionicAlex on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment