CLICK TO LISTEN TO #15MINUTESS

28.1.08

Amerykah: World War IV



As I sit in anticipation waiting on this album I think to myself, "If only I could be as cool as Erykah Badu." Okay I don't really do that all the time, but of course I do think it a good portion out of my planning the route of my adult personality. Yes,I am too much of a fan and that my friends is okay. I will admit it, I love her and her Sticky sweet swagger.Well anyways aside from my geek worship of Erykah. I am excited once again for another Erykah Badu album.Her newest album New Amerykah, Part One: 4th World War should be a serious display This time she has one of the dopest covers I have ever seen, I am definitely heading to my record store to hunt down this vinyl and display it on my wall.

In the meantime, I have been listening to her first single Honey and watching the video. So Check this, it's super funky fresh creative and it makes you a little jealous you didn't get to do it first. But hold down the Revolution and support your local record store. Revolution Smooth!!!!?!!!!





They got me psyched about this $hit ya'll!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment